Okay, so I didn't do as much as you guys did. I will start with today (Sunday). I did 22 minutes on the eliptical....my first time at the gym and first time on the eliptical. But it was a start, and the gym has some good equipment. So it was more of a moral victory to get over the hump of getting to the gym in the first place. I also weighed myself....not very fun, but I want to lose about 20 pounds, so i want to be able to monitor progress.
well I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on eliptcal only made it an even 6 miles ( I guess I loss a little pizzazz without nicole there to compete with! Below is a 30 minute treadmill work out Im going to try tomorrow....Maybe you can too!
OK, so the only exercise i did yesterday (sunday) was running through the airport with a 30 pound backpack and a 15 pound front pack/child. Not really exercise but it did make me tired :)
Today, i haven't done anything yet but I do plan on doing my new Baby Weight Boot Camp DVD tonight...I will let you know how it goes...
I also did eliptical for 40 mins.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh It is Sunday...well we can all start a new week tomorrow! Hahaha Do something
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I didn't do as much as you guys did. I will start with today (Sunday). I did 22 minutes on the eliptical....my first time at the gym and first time on the eliptical. But it was a start, and the gym has some good equipment. So it was more of a moral victory to get over the hump of getting to the gym in the first place. I also weighed myself....not very fun, but I want to lose about 20 pounds, so i want to be able to monitor progress.
ReplyDeleteThat's all for now, will do more tomorrow.
well I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on eliptcal only made it an even 6 miles ( I guess I loss a little pizzazz without nicole there to compete with! Below is a 30 minute treadmill work out Im going to try tomorrow....Maybe you can too!
ReplyDeleteIt is listed as Minutes/speed/incline
1-3/2.5/o
3-7/4.5/0
7-10/2.5/5%
10-13/5/10%
13-16/2.5/5%
16-19/5.5/5%
19-21/2.5/0
21-24/6/0
24-30/2.5/0
I have another workout to come after this one if anyone one wants to try it!
Good Luck and let me know how it goes.
OK, so the only exercise i did yesterday (sunday) was running through the airport with a 30 pound backpack and a 15 pound front pack/child. Not really exercise but it did make me tired :)
ReplyDeleteToday, i haven't done anything yet but I do plan on doing my new Baby Weight Boot Camp DVD tonight...I will let you know how it goes...
Oh yeah...and i weighed myself at Gerry's house...25 pounds need to come off
ReplyDeleteNicole get up early go to the gym ok?
ReplyDeleteI went for a 40 minute hike with the dogs, and will do a 20 minute pilate dvd in a few minutes...will fess up if I don't end up doing it!
ReplyDeleteand, I will attempt to get to the gym tomorrow night to do the treadmill workout. May have to wait until Wednesday when I have time.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewho is bill?
ReplyDeleteour secret admirer?
ReplyDeleteDo we really want to know who Bill is?
ReplyDelete